- This service is offered as a courtesy. Renters and landlords who use this service are doing so voluntarily.
- Gonzaga Housing does not endorse or approve of any landlord, renter, or rental property and does not assume any liability.
- The Housing Office staff administers the site and retains sole editorial discretion.
- Rental listings must be submitted via the Landlord page of this site. Listing requests with a Date Available of more than 1 year in advance will not be posted.
- Listings may remain active for 60 days. The listing can be removed upon request of the landlord or may be removed after a report by a current student that the specific property is no longer available.
- Gonzaga Housing is not an agent for nor party to any external rental agreement and assumes no liability.
- Renters (students) assume responsibility for conducting their own investigations about listed property and landlords they are considering.
- Renters (students) are urged to contact the Housing Office if the rental is no longer available or they encounter other inaccuracies.